Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt  Chairman,
Callum Ringer [07824 381519 or 588486] - Vice Chairman,
Len Perrott ,
Peter Bedell ,
Justin Turvey 
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons 
To email the Clerk:
District Councillor: Pierre Butikofer [Pierre
BODHAM ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Will be held on Monday 9TH MAY 2022 at 7.00PM
Meeting called by Mr. P. Cubitt.
(Chairman of Bodham Parish Council)
2. TO SIGN AS CORRECT THE MINUTES OF THE PARISH MEETING HELD ON. 17th
3. CHAIRMANS REPORT
4. REPORTS BY VILLAGE ORGANISATIONS/CLUBS
5. BUSINESS FROM THE FLOOR
To be followed at 7.30pm by the PARISH COUNCIL A.G.M.
BODHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
To all members of the Bodham Parish Council Your presence is requested
Annual General Meeting of Bodham Parish Council
to be held in the Village Hall on
Monday 9th May 2022 commencing at 7.30pm
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk 4th May. 2022)
1. To elect the chairman and vice-chairman for the coming year.
2. To accept apologies for absence.
3. To receive any Declarations of Interest
4. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
5. To Approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 11th April 2022
6. Matters arising from the minutes.
7. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
8. Road Safety Committee (Report including SAM2)
9. Allotments To discuss the and approve the new tenancy agreement.
To comment on any planning matters received after the publication of the
11. Financial matters.
To approve the Accounting Statement
To approve the Annual Governance Statment.
Current account Balance at 9/5/2022 £14185.28 (Note: includes £426 held
for community shop )
There were no Invoices due for approval and payment.
12. Matters for information only or for the next agenda
Latest Parish Council News
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme
Click here for Parish Accounts
All the latest information about Bodham can be found on our monthly
newsletter. Please click the link on the side menu to access this