Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt  Chairman,
Callum Ringer [07824 381519 or 588486] - Vice Chairman,
Len Perrott ,
Peter Bedell ,
Harry Bruford 
Justin Turvey 
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons 
To email the Clerk:
District Councillor: Pierre Butikofer [Pierre
BODHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
To all members of the Bodham Parish Council Your presence is requested
at the Meeting of Bodham Parish Council to be held in the Bodham and
Beckham Village Hall on
Monday 13th September 2021 commencing at 7.30pm
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk 8th September 2021)
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. To receive any Declarations of Interest
3. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
4. To Approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 13th July 2021
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Community Shop Report
8. Speeding SAM 2 update.
9. Street Lights Annual cleaning programme and defects list.
10. Allotment Tenancy Agreement
11. Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 13/9/2021 £15893.26 (Note: includes £180
community shop grant)
Country Style Recycling £30.60
NNDC Dog Bins £436.80
Plunkett Foundation Membership £310
J.R.Ward News letter £45
J.Stibbons Salary/expenses £676.24
HMRC PAYE £140.40
12. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
Latest Parish Council News
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme
Click here for Parish Accounts
All the latest information about Bodham can be found on our monthly
newsletter. Please click the link on the side menu to access this