Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt  Chairman,
Callum Ringer [07824 381519 or 588486] - Vice Chairman,
Len Perrott ,
Peter Bedell ,
Harry Bruford 
Justin Turvey 
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons 
To email the Clerk:
District Councillor: Pierre Butikofer [Pierre
County Councillor: Steffan Aquarone [firstname.lastname@example.org]
BODHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
To all members of the Bodham Parish Council
Your presence is requested at a Meeting of the Council to be held on
Monday 8th March 2021 commencing at 7.30pm
To be held remotely by Zoom
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk 2nd March. 2021)
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. To receive any Declarations of Interest
3. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 8th February
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Community Shop
8. Road Safety. (1) Flooding, (2) Speeding, (3) Gate at School Footpath
9. Elections (May – postal vote)
10. Playing Field renewal of lease.
11 Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 8/3/2021 £15394.74 (Note: includes £490
community shop grant)
12. Correspondence. Appeal from Citizens Advice for a donation
13. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
* For a link to join the meeting email
** To join by telephone ring 0203 695 0088 Meeting ID 849 0135 3771
*** Please note that this meeting will be recorded.
Latest Parish Council News
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme
Click here for Parish Accounts
All the latest information about Bodham can be found on our monthly
newsletter. Please click the link on the side menu to access this