Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt  Chairman,
Callum Ringer [07824 381519 or 588486] - Vice Chairman,
Len Perrott ,
Peter Bedell ,
Harry Bruford 
Justin Turvey 
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons 
To email the Clerk:
District Councillor: Pierre Butikofer [Pierre
BODHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
To all members of the Bodham Parish Council Your presence is requested
Meeting of Bodham Parish Council
to be held in the
RED HART FUNCTION ROOM due to the village hall being unavailable on
Monday 8th November 2021 commencing at 7.30pm
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk 1st November 2021)
1. To accept apologies for absence.
2. To receive any Declarations of Interest
3. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
4. To Approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 11th October
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Community Shop Report
9. To discuss the Budget proposals for 2022-2023 and set the precept.
10. Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 8/11/2021 £18788.30 (Note: includes £89
community shop grant)
There are no invoices due for payment.
11. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
Latest Parish Council News
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme
Click here for Parish Accounts
All the latest information about Bodham can be found on our monthly
newsletter. Please click the link on the side menu to access this