Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt (825036) Chairman,
Will Beeson (825081), Vice Chairman
Harry Bruford (588122)
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons (Clerk) 01263 577397
The area code for telephone numbers in Bodham is 01263
To email the Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
County Councillor Steffan Aquarone.
District Councillor Georgie Perry Warnes:
BODHAM PARISH COUNCIL.
Parish Council Meeting
To all members of the Council
Your presence is requested at a Meeting of Bodham Parish Council on
Monday 10th December 2018 commencing at 7.30pm
at Bodham Village Hall
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk) 3rd Dec.2018
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
3. To receive declarations of interest
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 12th November 2018
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Gas Installation (Update)
8. Bus Shelter Review and update
9. Planning PF/18/2154 Extension 6, Cromer Road.
10. Bodham Common.
11. Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 12/11/2018 £13992
To review the following outstanding invoice and approve payment.
Bodham Village Hall Room Hire £90
J. Stibbons Salary/expenses £563.94
HMRC PAYE £116.40
12. Correspondence Letter of thanks for donation from PCC
13. Matters for information only or the next agenda.
See bottom of page for latest Parish Council News
Click Here to view Notice of appointment of date for the
exercise of electors' rights Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme