Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt (825036) Chairman,
Will Beeson (825081), Vice Chairman
Harry Bruford (588122)
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons (Clerk) 01263 577397
The area code for telephone numbers in Bodham is 01263
To email the Clerk: email@example.com
County Councillor Steffan Aquarone.
District Councillor Pierre Butikofer
Parish Council Meeting
To all members of the Council
Your presence is requested at a Meeting of Bodham Parish Council on
Monday 9th September 2019 commencing at 7.30pm
at Bodham Village Hall
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk) 2nd Sept.2019
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
(limited to four minutes per person and twenty minutes in total at
discretion of the Chairman)
3. To receive declarations of interest
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 8th July 2019
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Speeding on A148
8. Hall Close. Car park, pavements and street lights
10. Community shop (Update)
11. Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 9/9/2019 £11181.03
To review invoices and approve payment:-
TT Jones Lantern replacement £702
G. Golby New Noticeboard £750
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £561.24
HMRC PAYE £116.40
13. Matters for information only or the next agenda.
See bottom of page for latest Parish Council News
Click Here to view Notice of appointment of date for the
exercise of electors' rights Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme