Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt (825036) Chairman,
Will Beeson (825081), Vice Chairman
Harry Bruford (588122)
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons (Clerk) 01263 577397
The area code for telephone numbers in Bodham is 01263
To email the Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
County Councillor Steffan Aquarone.
District Councillor Pierre Butikofer
Parish Council Meeting
To all members of the Council
Your presence is requested at a Meeting of Bodham Parish Council on
Monday 11th November 2019 commencing at 7.30pm
at Bodham Village Hall
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk 4th Nov.2019)
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
(limited to four minutes per person and twenty minutes in total at
discretion of the Chairman)
3. To receive declarations of interest
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 14th October 2019
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Police – Report on Police visit to discuss Speeding Traffic and
8. Street Lights Update and possible alternatives
Ref PF/19/1819 Manu et Mente, Hart Lane, Bodham
Change of use of land from Agriculture to additional garden area and the
erection of a detached double garage with roof space to be used for
Ref PF/19/1852 Curlew Cottage, Weybourne Road, Bodham.
Single storey rear extension and garage conversion.
9. Community Shop
10. Financial matters.
To approve the budget for 2020-2021
To set the precept for 2020-2021
To consider donations and grants.
Current account Balance at 11/11/2019 £12537.62
11. Correspondence A request from the Playing Field Committee for a donation
to cover Insurance costs.
12. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
See bottom of page for latest Parish Council News
Click Here to view Notice of appointment of date for the
exercise of electors' rights Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme