Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt (825036) Chairman,
Will Beeson (825081), Vice Chairman
Harry Bruford (588122)
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons (Clerk) 01263 577397
The area code for telephone numbers in Bodham is 01263
To email the Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
County Councillor Steffan Aquarone.
District Councillor Pierre Butikofer
Parish Council Meeting
To all members of the Council
Your presence is requested at a Meeting of Bodham Parish Council on
Monday 9th December 2019 commencing at 7.30pm
at Bodham Village Hall
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk 6th Dec.2019)
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
(limited to four minutes per person and twenty minutes in total at
discretion of the Chairman)
3. To receive declarations of interest
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 11th November 2019
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Hall Close Car Park licence.
8. Community Shop
9. Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 14/12/2019 £11693.37
To review the following invoices and approve payment:-
NNDC Election costs £97.75
Bodham Village Hall Room hire £99.00
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £592.13
HMRC PAYE £116.40
NNDC Printing (community shop) £33.91
Letter of thanks from Bodham Church for donation.
11. Matters for information only or for the next agenda.
See bottom of page for latest Parish Council News
Click Here to view Notice of appointment of date for the
exercise of electors' rights Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme