Bodham Parish Information
Your Parish Councillors are:
Pat Cubitt (825036) Chairman,
Will Beeson (825081), Vice Chairman
Harry Bruford (588122)
Clerk to the Council: John Stibbons (Clerk) 01263 577397
The area code for telephone numbers in Bodham is 01263
To email the Clerk: email@example.com
County Councillor Steffan Aquarone.
District Councillor Georgie Perry Warnes:
Parish Council Meeting
To all members of the Council
Your presence is requested at a Meeting of Bodham Parish Council on
Monday 11th March 2019 commencing at 7.30pm
at Bodham Village Hall
J. Stibbons ( Parish clerk) 4th Mar.2019
2. Comments and Questions on the agenda from members of the public.
3. To receive declarations of interest
4. To approve the minutes of the meeting held on Monday 11th February 2019
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Any reports from County, District or Parish Councillors.
7. Planning ADV/19/0239 Internally illuminated fascia sign, Crayford and
8. Clothing Bank. Update
9. Street lighting Hall Close. Update
10 District and Parish Elections. To be held on 2nd. May.
Please note all Nomination papers must be with NNDC by 4pm on Wednesday 3rd
11. Financial matters.
Current account Balance at 11/3/2019 £12040.06
To approve the following outstanding invoices .
J. Stibbons Salary and expenses £571.20
HMRC PAYE £116.40
13. Matters for information only or the next agenda.
See bottom of page for latest Parish Council News
Click Here to view Notice of appointment of date for the
exercise of electors' rights Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016
Click here for Parish Minutes
Click here for Parish Plan
Click here for Parish Publication Scheme